ACCESS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS
Prior to purchasing a FHL Hunting or Fishing Permit, everyone, without a Department of Defense (DoD)-issued ID Card, must complete a criminal background check through FHL Security. Anyone with a valid Common Access Card (CAC) or Military Privileges Card is already vetted to be on FHL, and they simply need to email the Hunt and Fish Program a photo of their DoD-issued ID.
HOW TO GET VETTED
Email your Access Request Form with a copy of your acceptable photo ID as attachments (do not embed documents in the email) to security at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2022-23 Access Request Form (←click link) is required for the next hunt year. Security will not accept older forms.
- Do not send vetting documents to the Hunt and Fish Program. That will delay your processing time.
- FHL does not accept IDs that have "Federal Limits Apply" written on them. See "Acceptible IDs" below.
- California-issued Real ID Act-compliant driver licenses (golden bear with a white star in the upper-right corner) are acceptable.
- FHL does not accept non-Real ID Act-compliant driver licenses ("Federal Limits Apply" in upper right corner) or AB60 California driver license as valid proof of identification.
- For more information about the federal Real ID Act of 2005, visit the Homeland Security's website at https://www.dhs.gov/real-id. Acceptable forms of identification can be found at Acceptable IDs.
MORE INFOMRATION ON VETTING
- For more installation access information call Security at 831-386-2613.
- Visit https://home.army.mil/liggett/index.php/about/visitor-information for current information on vetting.